The Project: lil' Will was born last year during the 21th Shakespeare Festival in Neuss. The idea was to let Shakespeare's spirit last a little bit longer in the theatre after the shows. Therefor I wanted to experiment with the technique of video mapping. On this blog I try to document the progress of William getting on the surface of the beautiful Globe theatre.


23.3.12

It's time for the first test. So I built a 80cm x 135cm wooden scale model of the Globe theatre and projected the first footage I created. Thanks to  Rudy, a friend of mine, who recorded and edited the video. Here's the result:



It was just a test for the technique. Neither the sound nor the animation are in correct order. Sorry guys :)

The next couple of days I will spend on illustrating the Cover of the Festival Magazine 2012: "Was ihr Wollt"
This is really an honor to me. Im pretty enthusiatic about it cause the first brainstormings were promising.
I hope you guys will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment