The Project: lil' Will was born last year during the 21th Shakespeare Festival in Neuss. The idea was to let Shakespeare's spirit last a little bit longer in the theatre after the shows. Therefor I wanted to experiment with the technique of video mapping. On this blog I try to document the progress of William getting on the surface of the beautiful Globe theatre.


29.2.12

It was time to work out the details for the concept. Writing the screenplay, making some Stylesheets to experiment the final Layout. Also writing the Monolog for the character was kind of challeging for me. But it is also fun cause this is the step were the creative magic happens. You can adjust all your ideas you have in mind. When I had a meeting with Andreas Giesen, to give him an update in the process, we made the final big change to the content.

To keep the show interesting for you, I'll add the final screenplay not until the premier will have happened. Only this hint I wanna give you:

Will has to prepaire himself for a presentation and he is really not amused about that...

After I listed all the tasks, I was overwhelmed by this massive amount of work. I had to find a solution for that. So I looked for some support. Right now I can proudly announce that the famous Phillip Brehl will give lil' Will it's voice. Also he will improve the text to give him this special kind of extra he still needed.

Also I'm in touch with a second Animator and a Foly Artist who will definitely improve the sound effects. But still nothing is sure so I actially want to wait before I introdruce them to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment