The Project: lil' Will was born last year during the 21th Shakespeare Festival in Neuss. The idea was to let Shakespeare's spirit last a little bit longer in the theatre after the shows. Therefor I wanted to experiment with the technique of video mapping. On this blog I try to document the progress of William getting on the surface of the beautiful Globe theatre.


11.7.11

The Project was born in 2011 on the 21th Shakespeare Festival. The intention was to give the festival a new attraction. Extend the brandwidth of the cultural spirit of the festival a little bit. And give the audience an eye catcher to look at after the shows when they have some conversation in the beautiful shakespeare garden.


Together with Head of Production Andreas Giesen and with the technical support of Michael Kloss, Head of Stage, we started brainstorming over a creative solution.

The progress of this interesting project is documented here on this blog. To keep also our international guest stay tuned I try my best to write my posts in english. Unfortunately I don't have William's english skills at all. So excuses in advanced for any langage mistakes I make. I would very appreciate to get your Feedback. Therefor we have a comment function below each post. So don't hesitate to ask questions or suggest anything you want. I' ll try to answer as soon as possible.

So I hope you enjoy the exquisite background information given on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment